Today officially marks 3 years since I started Meleana Marketing LLC
• 3 years ago, I quit my first real job because I didn’t want to work for someone who was going to disrespect me anymore
• 3 years ago, I started my business and officially boarded on my first client, @ainamomona to do their website design, social media marketing and graphic design…🥲
• 3 years ago I was scared out of my mind and didn’t know how long this business would sustain me…
But in the last 3 years:
• I’ve worked with people from across the nation to help them with their graphics and web design
• I’ve helped many Native Hawaiian nonprofits with their social media and graphic design that has helped uplift the lāhui
• I’ve been flown around the country because of my work
• I’ve gotten to work with mentors from around the world who have motivated me and helped me get to where I’m at today
• I’ve gotten to work with dream clients and have gotten opportunities I would never have imagined in a million years
• I’ve helped fundraise millions of dollars for people in need with my marketing and graphic skills
• And for the first time in my life, I truly feel confident in the work I produce and I don’t need to prove it to anyone anymore I finally proved it to myself that I am more than capable of anything I set my mind to.
3 years down and I am grateful for everyone who believed in me, who helped me but above all, for myself for NEVER GIVING UP 😭❤️
Never thought a Native Hawaiian gal from Hilo could do all of this 🥺🏽
Let’s see where Meleana Marketing LLC takes us next!